If you are opting for a healthy diet suddenly, you might face struggles while ordering at your favorite grab-and-go joint. This is because most confectioners or coffee places don’t have a menu that supports a ketogenic diet.
There are exceptions like Dunkin donuts, where you can pick from a wide range of choices while strictly sticking to your diet. A ketogenic diet comprises the majority of high fat and low carb food and is found to be beneficial for most individuals in losing weight.
There is also proven scientific data that confirms that the ketogenic diet could be a driving force against lifestyle diseases like diabetes and fatal ones like cancer.
Here are a few Keto drinks at Dunkin that you can opt for in your nearest Dunkin Donut store to keep you fit and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Things to order while still on keto!
- Americano is the first drink of choice to order on the keto Dunkin Donuts coffee list. The drink contains espresso, water, and a few add-ons like heavy cream, which is generally high in fat and contains very little carbs.
- The second drink is hot coffee. This is one of the most classic and go-to choices for most people craving keto hot drinks at Dunkin donuts. You can have it black or add cream to your coffee. And of course, a bit of sweetener wouldn’t cause much harm, would it?
- French Vanilla iced coffee: The French vanilla shot is wholly sugar-free and ideal for people who wish to have more than just coffee. The drink’s flavor can always be enhanced by adding in a bit of cream.
- Toasted Almond iced coffee: Like the French vanilla shot, the toasted almond shot is also a sugar-free extract. To make it more flavourful, you can add in some sugar-free sweeteners and top it with some heavy cream to supplement both the taste and the diet. These are the best choices for keto-friendly Dunkin donuts iced coffee.
- There is always the iced green tea at Dunkin for people who aren’t really into coffee. The drink, when consumed unsweetened, contains 0 carbs and contains all the herbs and caffeine that you need to keep you active and rejuvenated.
- Are you that latte craver missing out on the drink just because of the keto? Then, all you have to do is replace the regular milk with coconut milk to ensure that the drink still falls under the keto diet plan.
- The next drink on the list is the Iced blueberry tea and the plain iced tea. These drinks are keto-friendly unless you add a sweetening agent that raises the level of carbs. Make sure that you skip the sugar or switch to a sugar-free sweetener to enjoy the taste of these refreshing iced teas.
For people with no strict diet plan, Dunkin is indeed a favorite place to go. But did you know that you have sugar free Dunkin drinks to stay guilt-free? French vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, toasted almond, blueberry, raspberry, and coconut are some of the favorite shots that you can order while still on your diet.
So have your cup of guilt-free drink with these flavor shots. With these options, you get to explore more than just a cup of black coffee.
When you order at Dunkin donuts, it is essential to watch out for the hidden carbs in the drink. It is always better to go for unsweetened shots and drinks while at Dunkin. Most Dunkin donuts creamers are filled with cane sugar and skim milk, which significantly shoots the carb level. However, the good news is there are Dunkin Donuts coffee creamers that are unsweetened and contain 0 grams of sugar.
The first option is to go for a hot coffee, either black or cream. You can also order Americano, Iced coffee, French vanilla iced coffee, and toasted almond iced coffee, espresso, cold brew, or latte with coconut milk. In all these choices, there is very little, or no sugar in the syrup and hence falls under the limit of the keto diet.
Make sure that you do not add any sweetener or creamer apart from skim milk or coconut milk, to double-check that you don’t take in any hidden carbs. There are Dunkin Donuts low carb drinks readily available as well.
The only difference between Dunkin Flavor shots and Flavor swirls is the level of sugar. The flavor shots at Dunkin Donuts are sugar-free and unsweetened. In addition, they also don’t contain any dairy products. So next time when you visit Dunkin Donuts, make sure to try one of these flavor shots to relish the taste while on a strict diet. Also, sugar-free keto Dunkin coffee orders can be placed across multiple health food ordering platforms.
Dunkin Donuts is a brand that recognizes the requirements of consumers. This is why they have keto-friendly options with unsweetened syrups. You can choose from a wide range of coffee or tea options to enjoy your drink with low sugar. All you have to do is make sure that you pick an unsweetened syrup and add no sweetening agent.
Several sweetening agents are available in dunking, including powder sugar, liquid sugar, yellow sweetener, pink sweetener, and blue sweetener.
The yellow sweetener is a go-to choice for those on a keto diet, but this sweetener does blend well with the cold drink. This is why people on a diet usually bring their sweetening agent to enjoy their drink.
The powder and liquid sugar are usually cane sugar extracts which can pump up the level of carbs in your diet. Pick up the right sweetening agent to stay away from excessive sugar finding its way into your diet.
Hope this article would have backed you up for the question that you have been pondering for a while. These are some tastiest keto suggestions that are offered at Dunkin. If you have any other Keto donut drink suggestions, do let us know in the comments below.