There is no better drink for fall than this Starbucks apple-crumble macchiato. Starbucks added it to their fall menu last year, and it’s a good thing. This is the new Starbucks apple drink. It’s created with apple brown icing sugar to capture the essence of autumn in a cup of coffee!
Once again, Starbucks has outdone itself! It introduced this apple crisp macchiato, which tastes like a dream.
What is in the iced apple crisp macchiato?
When you make this drink, you start with an apple molasses brown sugar syrup that you make at home. Then it’s mixed with lots of ice, milk, and a little shot of espresso. There are ways to make hot coffee, too, if you don’t like iced coffee! But, try it you’ll definitely fall in love with this beverage.
Additionally, the iced apple crisp macchiato has the perfect fall taste with a hint of apple and natural sweetness from the season.
Excited that Starbucks has introduced a new beverage? Further, I tasted the Apple Crisp Macchiato and realized that it tasted exactly like fall and apples. The beverage is loaded with apple and brown sugar tastes, similar to the filling of an apple pie, as well as espresso steamed milk and a caramel apple macchiato. It tastes so yummy same as it sounds. Moreover, I believe once you try it, you’ll fall in love with this drink. In other words, this macchiato is made with espresso, cream, and the smell and taste of baked apples.
Most importantly, it’s soo delicious! Seriously you should make this now. It combines all of the greatest fall tastes into one easy drink.
The apple flavor in the iced beverage is quite mild, and the cinnamon or any other spice is practically discernible. However, the apple aftertaste contains notes of buttery crust from an apple pie or crisp. This beverage is less sweet than the other since the caramel does not dissolve completely in the iced coffee.
Some common questions about Starbucks iced apple crisp macchiato have been answered for you. You can now enjoy this syrup at Starbucks! Let’s take a look at this.
This new beverage by Starbucks is love! You must give it a try. In addition, you can make this super delicious drink by following a few easy steps at home only. You can make this beverage with no time and enjoy yourself.
Enjoy Scrumptious Starbucks iced apple crisp macchiato!Course: Drinks
This apple crisp macchiato is an excellent drink for fall because it tastes like apple pie. It has a lot of warming spices in it, and it tastes just like the drink at Starbucks that everyone likes. Now let’s see, how to make Starbucks iced apple crisp macchiato ?
The puree of an apple- 1cup
The vanilla extract- 2 tsp
Syrup of maple- ¾ cup
Filter water- ½ cup
Apple pie spice-½ tsp
Single serving macchiato:
Almond milk- ½ cup
Espresso- 2 shots
Apple syrup- 3 tablespoon
- Mix the maple syrup, water, apple puree, and apple pie spice together in a small pan. Stir and bring the water to a boil. It’s time to turn down the heat and let the food simmer for about 20 more minutes. Pour in the vanilla essence at the last moment of the cooking process, then stir it in.
- When it’s done, it should be a little thicker and deeper in color than before.
- In a mesh strainer, put the food into a heat-proof dish and strain it out. Well, you can avoid this step, however, it’s best to do it.
- Please keep it in a glass container until you’re ready to use. Wait for the food to cool down before covering it with a cover and putting it in the fridge.
- Put 3 tablespoons of syrup into a large glass. Add ice to the top. Utilize a milk frother to make the milk frothy. For that, you can use a handheld milk frother is that it’s cheap and works! Add the milk over the ice cubes.
- Finally, end up making the espresso and putting it in a glass with ice. After that, pour it over the ice and enjoy. Mix and enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories139
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 19mg 7%
- Sodium 192mg 8%
- Potassium 667mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 45g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Additionally, to make the process of making Starbucks iced apple crisp macchiato easier, you can use these items. Let’s take a look at this.