If you like coffee, you’ll love the fog tea latte. London Fog is famous steamed milk and vanilla-infused Earl Grey tea beverage. Further, if you are thinking about Starbucks iced London fog tea latte review, let me tell you people like it so much.
How to make iced London fog tea latte Starbucks?
Making iced London fog tea latte Starbucks is super easy, and you can make it in very less time. You just have to follow these simple steps to make this delicious beverage.
- Firstly, take the Concentrated cold brew earl grey tea.
- After that, mix the milk, vanilla syrup, and ice.
- Finally, serve the latte with a dollop of chilled vanilla sweet cream.
A Starbucks London Fog tea has a lot of different ingredients. Here is a list of what you’ll need to make this recipe at home:
- Earl Grey teabags.
- Water, 2% of milk
- In this case, the syrup was vanilla.
Starbucks calls its London Fog tea a “frothy reinvention” of the Earl Grey tea that everyone knows and loves.
When people used to make this drink, they mixed milk, Earl Grey tea, and vanilla.
London fogs are often served hot. However, if you go to Starbucks now, you can get iced London fog, as well as a lot of other types of coffee. Starbucks London Fog tea is a classy drink that you can drink while you’re taking a break.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here we come with the most common confusions that one may have. Have a look.
As you can see, how easy to make this beverage is. You can make it in no time as well as with a few ingredients.
Starbucks Iced London Fog Tea Latte RecipeCourse: Drinks
Starbucks Iced London Fog tea Latte – Save money by making this Starbucks classic at home! You can make it by using only some simple ingredients, and tastes fantastic!
Water- 1 cup
Vanilla syrup- 1 ounce
Earl Grey tea bags- 2
- Firstly, boil the water. After that, put it into a big mug.
- Take a teabag. Steep it for about four to five minutes. Take out the tea bags.
- Next, microwave the milk for approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- When the milk is heated, froth it. However, if you are using a container to shake the milk, ensure that the lid is securely fastened and shaken for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add stir the vanilla syrup to the tea.
- Fill the teapot halfway with frothed milk and add any remaining froth on top.
- Now, serve it and enjoy this homemade London fog tea latte.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories194
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 19mg 7%
- Sodium 139mg 6%
- Potassium 348mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 33g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Additionally, you may use these things to accelerate the process of preparing a Starbucks iced London fog tea latte. Consider the following.