If you are not a coffee lover and find Starbucks not the place for you, we are here to change it. This is for all those tea lovers or those fitness freaks who stay far away from caffeine, as this Starbucks drink will blow your mind!
Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade would be a perfect thirst quencher to beat the summer heat and enhance the spring afternoons.
What is Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade?
Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade refers to a scrumptious non-caffeine drink suitable for all ages. It is prepared with lemonade, peach-based juice, and green tea. It is usually categorized as an iced tea and is extremely popular for its refreshing, fruity taste.
This particular Starbuck drink comes under its reasonable options, and if you were wondering how much is a iced peach green tea lemonade, we bring you the answer. It begins with $2.45 in the tall category and goes until $4.25 in its Trenta category. However, the beverage is most popular in Grande size, which costs as much as $3.25.
Nevertheless, let’s look at the three ingredients of this beverage that add a brilliant flavor.
Starbucks Green Tea
Starbucks usually uses its staple Teavana peach green tea. However, the Teavana Emperor’s Cloud and Mist is the classic green tea from which this delicious iced green tea lemonade is brewed.
If this is not accessible, you can opt for a white tea with peach flavor.
Starbucks Peach Syrup
Many people often come to us asking what peach juice does Starbucks use, and the answer is Fontana Starbucks.
However, if you are not a fan of peach and would like to explore some other fruity green tea lemonades, feel free to try out mango or similar syrups.
Starbucks serves a wide range of lemonades, with its iced peach green tea lemonade being one of the star attractions. The lemonade aims to add a tang to the preparation.
Thus, if you enjoy the tanginess in this iced green tea recipe, you can also opt for limeade when making it on your own.
Nutritional Value of Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Here, we will give you some insights into the nutritional value of Starbucks iced peach green tea lemonade to keep a check on your consumption.
How much caffeine in Starbucks iced peach green tea lemonade has is possibly one of the most commonly asked questions. This drink is made of herbal tea and has no caffeine.
Another frequently asked question that we never get tired of answering is how many calories in Starbucks iced peach green tea lemonade.
If we consider a Grande cup of iced peach green tea lemonade, it has around 130 calories. Most of these calories are from carbohydrates, with the fat percentage being 0%.
How Can You Prepare Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade at Home?
Going to Starbucks for such a delicious drink every day will surely burn a hole in your pocket. Thus, if you wonder how to make Starbucks peach green tea at home, here, we bring you the easiest recipe.
You need to boil water and add the green tea bag to it. After letting it sit for some time, refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour. Then, add lemonade, ice cubes, and peach syrup to it, and give it a good shake in the cocktail mixer. Finally, serve it chilled with your favorite snacks.
So, if you are not closely related to coffee, Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade is the perfect option for you. It is not only caffeine-free but also refreshing, making it one of the widely enjoyed drinks of all time. Try out this tasty preparation, and you won’t regret it at all!
Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade RecipeCourse: Drinks
Make a glass of iced peach green tea lemonade in 1 hour 15 minutes.
1 glass tumbler
2 glasses of water
1 green tea bag
1 cocktail shaker
2 tbsp peach juice
½ glass lemonade
Cubes of ice
- Take a tumbler, add 2 cups of water, and heat it.
- Once the water is boiled, remove it from the stove and add the green tea bag. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove the green tea bag and let the tea refrigerate for approximately an hour.
- Take a cocktail shaker and pour some peach juice, ice cubes, and lemonade into it. If you cannot grab a Starbucks peach juice blend, go for any concentrated peach juice. Now add the green tea from the refrigerator and give it a good shake.
- Take a tall glass and add the drink to it and enjoy!
- If you are not a fan of the tangy and bittersweet lemonade, you can try out our modified Starbucks peach green tea lemonade recipe without the lemonade. Instead of adding lemonade as an ingredient in step 4 mentioned above, you need to use green tea the second time here. Also, you can pour raspberry or mango syrup to add a fruity touch to your drink that won’t be as tangy as lemonade.
- To prepare this iced peach green tea lemonade, we used Starbucks peach juice concentrate and tall glasses, making the serving better.
Starbucks Peach Juice Concentrate
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories180
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 12mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.