There is no limit when it comes to flavorful drinks at Starbucks. The Starbucks Irish cream cold brew is one such enthralling drink you cannot miss at Starbucks. This aromatic and delightful drink is much more than just a dreamy, browny beverage glass.
So, hop into this guide to learn about this Starbucks deluxe drink.
Irish cream is a thick, sweet, and flavored creamy liquid with vanilla and cocoa traces. At Starbucks, Irish cream is the simplified name of a holiday drink introduced in 2019. Unlike the traditional Irish cream, Starbucks uses non-alcoholic cold foam and syrup to flavor the drinks.
However, it is only available in a handful of Starbucks stores at selected locations during holidays.
A whole bunch of ingredients makes up what seems like a heavenly-tasting beverage. The primary ingredients used in this savory delight include brewed espresso, Irish cream foam, Irish cream syrup, and cocoa powder on the top.
The components composed in the Irish cream cold foam are vanilla syrup, milk, potassium sorbate, and citric acid.
Starbucks is home to several popular syrups used as a flavoring base in most drinks. For example, Irish cream cold brew being a holiday drink primarily uses Irish cream syrup.
This liquid syrup is a harmonious blend of sugar and natural flavors. Typically, vanilla extract, almond extract, and cocoa powder concentrate add tangy flavors to the syrup. Also, potassium sorbate and citric acid are used as preservatives in this brown syrup.
When craving an iced, cloudy, creamy beverage, make Starbucks-like Irish cream cold brew at home with fewer ingredients and less time. To begin with, add homemade or store-bought Irish cream syrup with brewed coffee in a mug.
Then, add Irish cold foam, ice, and cocoa powder toppings. Additionally, you can also modify the number of pumps of Irish cream syrup to reduce the sugar level.
You can order the lavishing Irish cream cold brew at Starbucks in 4 different serving sizes, namely Tall, Grande, Venti, and Trenta.
However, before ordering this drink, ensure that it’s available at the location with all the primary ingredients. Once you are sure, request the barista to add 2-3 pumps of Irish cream syrup with brewed coffee and Irish cream cold foam.
As a topping, you can either choose cocoa powder or other available toppings such as caramel drizzle, vanilla sweet cream cold foam, cinnamon powder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s look at the typically asked questions to understand more about Starbucks Irish cream cold brew.
If you are easily fascinated by the aromas of various drinks, you should consider trying Starbucks Irish cream cold brew. The rich taste of this exotic drink will surely soothe your holiday cravings and help you relish the joy in a pleasing combination.
Lip-Smacking Starbucks Irish Cream Cold Brew Recipe
Follow this step-by-step guide for making a creamy, cozy cup of Starbucks Irish cream cold brew at home.
- For Irish cream simple syrup:
1 cup of Sugar
1 cup of water
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 spoonful of almond extract
1 spoonful of chocolate syrup
- For cold brew:
Half a cup of ground coffee beans
2 cups of filtered water
Half a cup of heavy cream
- For vanilla cold foam:
1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup
1 teaspoon of Irish cream simple syrup
¼ cup of milk
- For Iced Irish cream cold brew:
4-5 spoons of Irish cream simple syrup
¼ a cup of cold brew
½ cup of vanilla cold foam
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Mix 1 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil until all the sugar melts in a saucepan. Cool the mixture for a bit, and then add a spoon of chocolate syrup, almond milk, and 2 spoons of vanilla extract to the liquid mixture. Store in an airtight glass dispenser after cooling.
- To make cold brew at home, mix half a cup of ground coffee beans with 2 cups of cold filtered water. Give the liquid a good mix and store it in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Then, strain the mixture using a coffee filter or regular strainer. Adjust the consistency as preferred by adding cold water.
- Next, mix ½ cup of heavy cream with 1 spoon of vanilla syrup and Irish cream simple syrup in a bowl. Add ¼ cup of milk and powdered sugar as per the requirement in the bowl. Whisk the mixture until the consistency thickens.
- To make the Starbucks Iced Irish cream brew, mix 4-5 spoons of Irish cream simple syrup and ¼ cup cold brew in a large mug. Mix gently and add half a bowl of homemade vanilla cold foam. Top the beverage with cocoa powder and ice cubes.
- This drink contains 180mg caffeine.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories190
- % Daily Value *
- Cholesterol 38mg 13%
- Sodium 28mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 28g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To make the recipe simple and easy, consider using these recommended products.