Tea lovers who also want the creamy richness of a caffe latte can love a tea latte. Drinks like these are simple to make, and they taste just like the ones you get at your local coffee shop. You can make a tea latte in any way you want, which is even better!
Additionally, the Starbucks tea latte is made with black tea leaves, there is no espresso in it. This is because a tea latte always has black tea leaves in it.
What is a tea latte?
They get their taste from masala chai, which is made with tea leaves. Most homes in India and almost everywhere else in the world have this masala chai, which is a type of spice tea. Make your lattes, and you’ll learn how to make your tea even more creamy by using the same method that makes frothy tea with steamed milk.
Most of the time, you’re usually getting masala chai when you order one. The drink is a big hit in tea shops. There are a lot of places that serve latte, but it doesn’t have any coffee in it at all.
People think it’s hard to make a latte at home, but it doesn’t have to be! First, tea and milk are all that you need to make good tea. Then, you can add the sugar of your choice to the tea. A few simple steps, and you’ll be able to make great tea lattes whenever you want. Even though tea lattes are simple, they’re also fun to play around with. Hence don’t be afraid to try new things till you find your favorite!
It’s a good idea to drink tea lattes because they are sweet and tasty. There are many types of tea lattes. Here are the 9 best tea latte at Starbucks:
- Chai Latte (hot)
- Iced Chai Tea Latte
- London Fog Tea Latte (hot)
- Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Matcha Green Tea Latte (hot)
- Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte (hot)
- Iced London Fog Tea Latte
- Iced Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte (seasonal)
Frequently Asked Questions
In conclusion, we’ve mentioned all the required pieces of information. Now you have to do only one thing, that is, chill with your chai!
How to Make a Tea Latte? Here is Starbucks Tea Latte RecipeCourse: Drinks
These steps will show you how to make an exact copy of your favourite coffee shop’s tea latte in just 5 minutes! It has the best creamy taste and frothy foam on top.
Water- 1/2 cup
Milk- 1 1/2 cup
Honey- 2 tablespoons
For garnishing- Cinnamon and nutmeg
- In a small pan, heat some water. Add the tea bag and let it steep for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the tea is brewed.
- Add the honey and milk, then turn the heat down to medium and heat the milk a little bit.
- Flutter or use your hands to make frothy milk. Do this until the milk is creamy (optional)
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to the tops of the cups before you serve them to your guests.
- It tastes better when you use whole spices. In general, whole spices have more scent and make a good concentrate.
There are many ways you can use ground nutmeg. The exception to this advice is nutmeg: if you can, use ground nutmeg instead of whole.
For making ice cubes, use water that isn’t dirty. When you drink water that has been filtered out, it tastes good and makes your drink much better.
Make ice cubes out of Chai Concentrate, and put them in your ice cube tray. If you drink slowly like me, that’s great. Though it’s a lot more work, the result will make up for it.
If you want to use it to make an iced chai latte, only add the amount you need to make the latte, not the same amount you used to make the chai concentrate.
You can use decaffeinated black tea to make a version that doesn’t have a lot of caffeine at all.
Further, you can use the following products in the process of making this delicious Starbucks tea latte. Have a look.