Starbucks introduced the Oleato line of coffee beverages on February 21, 2023, and it’s a game-changer. They’ve combined their signature arabica coffee with Partanna cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil for a mind-blowing coffee experience.
What is Starbucks Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew?
Now, let’s talk about the star of the show – the Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew. It takes the classic cold brew and adds a spoonful of that amazing Partanna olive oil. As you take a sip, you’ll be greeted by the alluring fragrance of the infused cold foam gracefully mingling with the dark and smooth cold brew. It’s like a velvety, subtly sweet, and luxurious coffee that brings a whole new dimension to your cup.
But wait, there’s more! Starbucks has also launched other fantastic beverages as part of the Oleato lineup. We’re talking about the Oleato Caffè Latte, Oleato Iced Shaken Espresso, and of course, the Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew. Each one of them has that special touch of Partanna olive oil, giving you a flavor and texture that’s totally unique and unlike anything you’ve tried before.
The Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew is a perfect beverage for those who love the taste of coffee and want to try something new. The subtle sweetness of the beverage makes it perfect for those who prefer a sweeter coffee beverage, while the velvety smooth texture is perfect for those who love a rich and creamy coffee. So, fellow coffee lovers, if you’re up for an exciting and extraordinary coffee adventure, don’t miss out on the Starbucks Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew. Trust me, it’s a must-try!
Make It at Home
As a seasoned coffee enthusiast who loves to experiment with my own brews, you can bet I’m all about DIY-ing at home, and I’m absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to share this with you, dear reader. So, why exactly am I so eager to recommend this recipe to you? Well, buckle up and keep reading to find out!
Making your own coffee at home is a great way to save money, and the Starbucks Golden Foam Cold Brew Recipe is no exception. A grande-sized Golden Foam Cold Brew costs around $5 at Starbucks, but you can make it at home for a fraction of the cost. With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy a delicious and unique coffee experience without breaking the bank.
This Golden Foam Cold Brew is a revolutionary coffee that combines the smoothness of cold brew with the richness of olive oil. The golden foam topping is a velvety mix of steamed oat milk infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil that adds a unique flavor and texture to the coffee. This recipe is a great way to enjoy a new and exciting coffee experience that you won’t find anywhere else.
Aside from its delicious flavor, the Starbucks Golden Foam Cold Brew Recipe also has health benefits. Olive oil is a healthy fat that can help reduce inflammation and lower the risk of heart disease. Oat milk is a great alternative to dairy milk, as it is lower in calories and fat, and is a good source of fiber and protein. This recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious coffee while also reaping the health benefits of its ingredients.
To make the Starbucks Golden Foam Cold Brew Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
The sweet cream is the base of the foam. You will need 100 ml of sweet cream to make this recipe. Starbucks uses a special blend of heavy cream and 2% milk to make their sweet cream. It has a rich and creamy taste and a smooth texture.
To thin the sweet cream, you will need 2 pumps of olive oil. The olive oil helps the cream mix into the drink more easily, rather than just sitting on top. Compared to Starbucks’ usual sweet cream, the slightly thinner cream mixed into the drink more nicely.
Add 1 pump of vanilla syrup to give the drink a sweet and aromatic flavor. The vanilla syrup is made from vanilla flavoring, sugar, and water. It has a rich and sweet taste that complements the coffee.
You will need 1 cup of cold brew to make the Golden Foam Cold Brew. Cold brew is made by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in cold water for 12-24 hours. This process creates a smooth and less acidic coffee concentrate that is perfect for iced coffee drinks.
Lastly, you will need ice cubes to chill the drink. You can use regular ice cubes or coffee ice cubes for an extra coffee flavor boost.
- Starbucks cup with lid
- Electric milk frother
- Cold brew coffee maker (skip if using store-bought cold brew)
Making a Starbucks Golden Foam Cold Brew is easy and fun. Here are the step-by-step instructions you need to follow to make your own delicious cup of coffee at home.
1. Make golden foam
To make the golden foam, add 2 pumps of olive oil to the milk frother. Fill the frother with sweet cream up to 100ml and froth until you get that light, foamy texture. As it’s frothing, it’s starting to turn a different color, more golden. This is what gives the drink its signature golden color.
2. Add vanilla syrup to the cup
3. Pour cold brew into the cup
Pour your cold brew into the cup until it reaches the third line. This is the base of the drink and provides the rich, bold flavor that we all know and love. Cold brew needs to be prepared in advance for at least 12 hours, but if you’re looking for convenience and time-saving, you can always opt for ready-to-drink bottled cold brew, which doesn’t compromise on taste compared to the one you make yourself.
4. Add some ice
Add some ice to the cup to chill the drink and make it refreshing. Leave about 2 inches of space at the top for the golden foam.
5. Top it off with golden foam
Finally, top off the drink with the golden foam that you made earlier, as it is the soul of the entire beverage! This adds a creamy, velvety texture to the drink and gives it its signature look. Add the lid and your Golden Foam Cold Brew is ready to enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
A few tips and tricks to help you make and serve the perfect Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew at home:
- Start with a good quality cold brew coffee. You can make your own or use store-bought. Just make sure it’s smooth and not too bitter, as the olive oil can amplify any bitterness in the coffee.
- Use extra-virgin olive oil for the best flavor and texture. You only need a small amount, about a teaspoon per serving. By the way, Starbucks officially uses Partanna brand’s extra virgin olive oil.
- Blend or froth the olive oil with a touch of vanilla syrup and milk until it reaches a lusciously thick and creamy consistency. Once you achieve the desired texture, you’ll be greeted with a heavenly combination of flavors that perfectly complement the rich coffee.
- If you want to get creative, try adding other flavors to the cold brew or golden foam. Cinnamon, chocolate, and caramel are all great options that pair well with the nutty flavor of the olive oil.
- Drink the cold brew relatively quickly, as the olive oil can separate if it gets too cold. If you do notice some separation, just give it a quick stir before drinking.
- Serve with a side of sweet treats. Pair your Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew with a delightful sweet treat, such as a cinnamon roll, chocolate biscotti, or a caramel-filled pastry. The combination of the rich coffee and the indulgent treat will create a truly satisfying and decadent experience.
Common Questions and Answers
How can olive oil enhance the flavor of cold brew coffee?
The addition of olive oil, particularly Partanna extra virgin olive oil, adds a unique flavor and texture to the cold brew coffee. It imparts a subtle nuttiness and richness that complements the smoothness of the coffee, creating a delightful taste experience.
Is the Starbucks Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew sweet?
Yes, the Starbucks Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew has a subtle sweetness. The combination of the golden foam, infused with Partanna olive oil, and the cold brew creates a velvety and mildly sweet coffee with a balanced flavor profile.
Can I substitute the sweet cream with a dairy-free alternative?
Absolutely! If you prefer a dairy-free option, you can use plant-based milk, such as oat milk or almond milk, as a substitute for the sweet cream. Choose a milk alternative that froths well to achieve a similar texture.
How much caffeine in it?
The caffeine content in Starbucks’ Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew varies with approximately 145 mg in Tall size, 185 mg in Grande, 275 mg in Venti, and 315 mg in Trenta.
Homemade Recreate Starbucks Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew RecipeCourse: Drinks
- Make golden foam by adding 2 pumps of olive oil to the milk frother filled with sweet cream, froth until light and foamy with a golden color.
- Add 1 pump of vanilla syrup to a Starbucks cup.
- Pour the cold brew you prepared in advance into the cup, filling it up to the third black line.
- Add ice, leaving 2 inches of space for the golden cold foam.
- Top it off with the golden foam, add the lid, and enjoy your Golden Foam Cold Brew!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories330
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 25mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.